Beattie Passive Retrofit Training Academy. At our facilities in Hethel, Norfolk, we provide classroom and workshop based training courses for Construction Professionals on our Beattie Passive TCosy™ System.
To provide comprehensive information on all aspects of retrofitting a property using the Beattie Passive TCosy™. It explains the principles of building to Passive principles and explores the reasons why the TCosy™ is an effective way to deliver energy efficiency and create a healthier more comfortable living environment. The course also provides a hands-on understanding of the simplicity for the builder and the major benefits of building with it.
- To understand and be confident on the delivery of the Beattie Passive TCosy™
- To become the Accredited Beattie Passive TCosy™ Engineer to deliver the project and be responsible to complete the on-site build logs
- To understand the fundamentals of Passive TCosy™ construction
- To understand the Beattie Passive TCosy™ product and benefits of building with it
- To understand how to:
- Manufacture, assemble and install the TCosy™ to existing roof and walls
- Install new windows
- Complete airtightness detailing
- Carry out builders work in connection with insulation and MVHR
» Click here for more information and to book your place